Tuesday 22 October 2013

Shabby Chic Hutch

I found this little beauty at a store my mother in-law introduced me to, they both looked at it and thought why would you want that.  With a little time and effort she has turned into a fantastic piece, even my mother in-law could not believe it was the same piece. 




 She was given a couple coats of Chalk paint to spruce it up and given the right amount of wear.  I am a fan of using the original hardware as I think it is nicer than some of the new ones.  Except for the two new door pulls. 



 Look at these pretty ceramic knobs are they not the best, I found them at a local store which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to visit.


10 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

It turned out lovely. I really like your hardware.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Lisa it turned out beautiful. I love it.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hey, another blogger from Alberta!!! I haven't found too many of us out here in the bloggersphere. Your hutch makeover is awesome and I'm lov'n the pretty hardware. Do you sell your work?
Marie@InteriorFrugalista

Katie said...

Gorgeous job on the hutch! I love all the distressed details!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi again fellow Albertan, found you over at The Inspiration Exchange party. We seem to travel in the same circles!
Marie@InteriorFrugalista

Anonymous said...

Love this hutch...great job. Just Just found your site from Bloggertunities. LOVE

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great transformation. Visiting from Twigg Studios, live in BC.
Joy

Gretchen said...

Wow--big change! looks great, and I love all the display space on the top :)

Carrie said...

LOVE the transformation! Thanks for linking it up to Think Tank Thursday. Happily featuring it today at http://saving4six.com/2013/10/welcome-to-think-tank-thursday-54.html

Biljana said...

Great job, beautiful makeover! Thanks for stopping by:) Hugs, Biljana