Wednesday 3 July 2013

Flag Dresser Makeover

How have you all been?  While most of you have been on summer break for the past month, here in Canada we are enjoying our first week off.  It is nice to not have to run to soccer, cooking class, doing homework or making lunches.  Instead we have headed out camping, spent some time on the lake boating, played a the park and in the sprinkler.

In the meantime I have been trying to get done the hoards of projects I have on my to-do list.  One of which was this dresser.  I wanted to do something a little bit different this time, so I decided to do this flag piece. 




I have never done a pattern on a piece of furniture like this before but thought I would give it a try. It was a little tricky to get perfect lines but with a little extra detail work it turned out just how I wanted.

4 comments:

Noreen said...

Very nice! The bright colors show up so well, too.

Noreen
Crafty Journal

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! You did an amazing job :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So cute! Great job!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Bold and Beautiful!!

Thanks so much for linking up at the party,
<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!