Monday 16 July 2012

Project Popsicle

This Summer we have a big list of fun things to do and one of them is to make homemade popsicles each week.  This is something fun for the kids, they love coming up with the different flavors we will make each week and of course helping me make them.  


Don't worry this was a totally supervised project, no finger cutting involved


For our yummy Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle we cut up some fresh strawberries and mixed it up with some yogurt and a little milk.  Sorry not sure on exact measurements as I am an eyeball kind of girl. After blending everything up it was time to do the dirty work and fill up the popsicle holders.  My kids fight over this Job. 



Once that was done I asked my kids the unthinkable.  I asked them to be Patient and wait for them to freeze.  But it was definitely worth the wait as they were pretty darn yummy.


The kids think this week we should do chocolate so I will have to come up with a yummy idea.


No comments: