Monday 12 December 2011

Pinkalicious Party

Can I tell you how much I love doing a girly birthday cake, they come few and far between for me but I just love to do something girly.  

My Niece turned 4 and for her birthday the theme was Pinkalicious.  You can't have a Pinkalicious party without a big cupcake cake. 


This was a little bit softer icing than I usually decorate with but I think it turned out pretty good. 

My Sister In-law made these party bags for the kids finished off with Pinkalicious tags, each one of the girls got a Pinkalicious book and the boys got some boy goodies.


I love all the little details and even the water bottles got a little bit of Pinkalicious.  


This cake idea came from a website I follow My Cake School so if you want to create it you can check out her site for full details. 

No comments: