Thursday 28 April 2011

Dollar Store Find

Today I had the rare opportunity to go to the dollar store with no children, which allowed me to go up and down every aisle and take my time.  I came across these fantastic hooks for $1.25, they perfect for an upcoming project I am doing.  When we built our deck we made a portion of the underside into a playhouse but have yet to finish the inside.  After telling the kids for the past 3 years we would do it this if finally the year.  I have starting my collections of little bits of things to go in and thought these hooks would work great.  I am creating a craft section for the kids and plan to use these hooks and then hang the bucks on them for all their craft supplies.  




I found these buckets at wal-mart for $1.50 each and added my personal touch of vinyl to them with words for the big kids and pictures for the younger monkeys. 

No comments: