Tuesday 12 March 2013

Buffet Brought Back to Life

I love when you can take an old piece of furniture and transform it into a beautiful piece. 


My sister in-law was in search of a buffet but didn't want to spend a ton on it.  We found this little beauty and the thing I loved the most about it is the detail on the doors. 



With a little TLC, a fresh coat of paint and using the same hardware you would never guess this was the same piece of furniture.  It is now sitting in its new home where it will be loved for many more years. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful - isn't it amazing how " rich " a piece of furniture can look when it's painted black?
The handles look gorgeous against it - I thought you spray painted them because they look so much better!
Hugs,
Suzan

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So nice!!!

Cynthia said...

Nice job!! Love the sleek new look!

Stampin' VMG206 said...

Beautiful! Amazing what paint can do, right? I'm dying to get my hands on something like that...
I'm visiting from Wildly Original. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment, too.
~ Megin of VMG206
www.vmg206.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks great! It reminds me of my Mom's cedar chest from the 60's. I'd love it if you came and linked up at my Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays at A Jennuine Life: http://www.ajennuinelife.com/2013/03/thrifty-to-nifty-thursdays-12.html