Sunday 29 April 2012

Sneak Peak

I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend.  Here in Alberta it has been beautiful, my boys have spent most of the weekend riding bikes and playing in the sprinklers which for her is almost unheard of for this time of year.  We better take what we can because next week it might snow.  

My hubby went away to Idaho for the weekend to do a little dirt biking so I thought what a perfect time to do those projects that he said no way to, lol. 

Here is just a little sneak peak of what I was up to, I will do a full post on this in a day or so.  


Isn't she pretty, okay so maybe I was told not to paint this and perhaps that yellow is not going to be his favorite choice but I am hoping that the painted and organized garage will offset this.

This week me and my little man went on his meet the teacher night for kindergarten, got to do a tour and ride the bus.  He is pretty excited to go to the same school as his big brother.  


We also had our year end Karate Gala where Chase was awarded with his White Advanced belt and my Keegan was awarded with the best Focus award for all of the Dojo. 



My hubby is on his way home from a great weekend, my hands are sore from all the painting and the boys are out riding their bikes how much better can it get.  



2 comments:

Carmella said...

What a great weekend! I love the yellow, and how sweet are your big boys?!

Oh, and at least we can cry on each others shoulders about kindergarten.....I know Bryce is ready but his momma is not! :(

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Oh, I can't wait to see more of that furniture. I love the yellow {so far}

Your boys are so cute. I just registered my oldest for kindergarten and was practically in tears just dropping off the forms!