Friday 20 April 2012

My Boy and Some Scrapbooking

The other day my father in-law was here for a visit and decided to take my youngest son and my niece for a road trip.  After a nice morning off I picked up my middle child Chase from school and was able to enjoy the afternoon with just the two of us.  This is a rare thing as there is usually at least one other child with us. 

At Christmas I had bought him his own scrapbook kit and had been telling him we would do it together for some time.  Well there was no time like the present.  We had sat down a few days prior and went through all of our pictures and he meticulously picked out the ones he wanted.  I had to giggle when he said "no not that one because you can't see their faces that good"  Oh he is his mothers child. 

We made a quick trip through to Tim Hortons (my favorite coffee shop) because every scrapbook session needs some coffee.  Stopped over and picked up his pictures and then we were on our way to creating a fantastic book of memories. 


He was so excited to do this, he had been so patiently waiting.


Yeap there it is the thing that gets me through most days. 



Gotta get one with the two of us too.  He did such a good job on his book, we still have some pages to fill but that will have to wait for another day.  


5 comments:

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Awwww... So sweet! Love it!

SisustEllen said...

First time in your lovely blogg :)
Big hugs from decorating blogg SisustEllen from Finland ♥

Unknown said...

That's such a sweet and fun thing to do together! So funny to see a Tim's coffee on your blog - that's when I knew you were Canadian too!! Thanks for following along The Best of this Life , hope you have a lovely weekend xo

Cristina Garay said...

What a really sweet way to create lifelong memories!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Aww! That is so precious! Special time with Mom! He looks so happy! Great job Mom! Angie xo