Friday 22 July 2011

Front Porch Makeover #1

When we built our house 5 years ago the one thing I loved was the front porch on it, I think it just adds that extra space that you can decorate and make a statement with.  Well the only statement it has had in that time was neglect.  It was definitely time for a little bit of a makeover.  


 Okay so yes I forgot to take a before picture of the door color, so I searched through my pictures and this was the best I could come up with.  But hey you get the idea and  you get to see my little cuties too. 


I gave the front door a fresh coat of dark grey paint I had sitting in my basement.



Then I added this fantastic vinyl Welcome sign to the front door. I also decided that the wreath was nice for Easter but had to be changed out for the summer season.  So as I have shown before I created this Summer Love Wreath.



I have much more planned for this makeover so stay tuned. 

No comments: