Well this little project has been sitting half done for about a year if not longer and as I am going through my house trying to get all my projects done this one was first on my list.
My brother was clearing out his collection of metal sheets and was kind enough to pass one on my direction. This is what the little beauty looked like when I got it. I decided to keep it as is and just spray it with a top coat to seal in the rust so it wouldn't transfer onto the fabric.
Before wrapping and gluing the fabric to the magnet board I used cardboard on the edges to make sure that the fabric would not get ripped. Then I simply started to tuck and glue the fabric to make it nice and tight.
Once it was all wrapped we used molding to frame it out and added a backing to finish it off.
It is a fun way to have an organization board or a place to put pictures on.