Sunday 7 October 2012

A Sneak Peak at my New Office

Okay so first let me apologize for being absent so much but I have been having too much fun.

Between Australia, Aruba, A visit from friends, moms weekend away & Thanksgiving I feel like I have not even had a chance to stop.  It has been one of the craziest and best times and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  So in between this I have been doing a little shifting in our house, with one little man moving upstairs it freed up a room downstairs for me to have an office.  

So I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of what I have been up too.  Don't mind the mess it is still a work in progress.


This was the before but with a few more toys in it, boys are so messy. 

And this is the work in progress.  My husband came down today and just said wow because it is such a mess, lol.  I feel like this is the storm before the calm.


1 comment:

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

I love the colors you chose! I am sure it will look fabulous! Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!!