Tuesday 13 March 2012

I loved it so much I made on of my Own

That right I thought this was just too darn cute and what a great way to help me organize my life a little bit more.   


 All this is is Cork glued in the inside of your cabinet and then made to look pretty and functional. 


 The Birthday Calendar is one of my favorite things, I am horrible with remembering when everyone's birthday is and keeping it close at hand makes it a little easier.
I found the oval printable at Creature Comforts

 My other favorite part is the ice cream cone printable that I found at Alana Lee Designs.  I use these as a reward chart for my children.  Our kids get an allowance but it keeping up with them actually doing chores or not has been a little bit hard.  So instead for each chore, good deed or a positive comment from school they get an x on their cones.  For my little guy he will get one if he goes to the bathroom on the potty.  Once they hit the top of one cone they can pick out a small toy out of the bin (dollar store toys).  If they fill all the cones they get their allowance.  So far it has been working 4 chores done on the first day, that is a record. 


Now I can't post this without sharing my inspiration with you as it is pretty incredible.  Angie @ Echoes of Laughter made this with all of her favorite recipes so they were easy to get to.  I think I may just have to do this with my recipes to one day. 



1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love it Lisa! You did such a great job! Thank you so much for including me as the source of inspiration for your project...I really appreciate it! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Angie xo