I know I have been a little slacking on my blog posts lately, but for good reasons. Well of course Christmas Holidays were here and filled with many great memories with Family, Laughter and Love. And of course a ton of great food.
On December 29th we received a phone call from my mother in-law letting us know of the sad news that her husband passed away. They were out doing something they both loved to do cross country skiing with his wife and a few family members when he collapsed. With all their efforts they were not able to help him, later to find out he had died from a heart attack at the age of 57. Hard to believe that almost 1 year ago we were at their wedding celebrating their love and happiness.
Some of the lessons I have learned:
(1) Do and Try everything on your bucket list today because tomorrow might be to late.
(2) Get your stuff in order ~ Wills, life insurance, etc... You want to leave those behind with as little burdens as possible.
(3) Live life to the fullest
(4) Hug and kiss my Children and Husband as many times a day as possible.
(5) Do everything to your best ability.
(6) If your not happy with something ~ Change it.
The funeral is on Tuesday so I will be back and at it after that. I have a ton of ideas for 2012 and am looking forward what is to come in the New Year.