Monday 12 September 2011

Fall Finds

As today really does feel like Fall here in Alberta I thought I would share with you some of my favorite fall finds for decorating.  































I am in love with this pumpkin made out of a book by Creations by Kara.


She has a full tutorial on how to create this as well.










I love this idea for out on the front porch, So cute and welcoming. This one is courtesy of bhg.com




Don't you just love this idea it is such a chic pumpkin from Real Simple






This is such a cool and different wreath I had to share it.  Tatertots and Jello has created this fantastic masterpiece.

These are sure to get anyone in the mood to create something for fall. 

1 comment:

Kate at Dream To Life said...

OH! I cannot wait for it to actually feel like fall here in Tennessee - these are great projects!