Thursday 26 May 2011

Bedroom Makeover

When my little man was moving into his big boy bed I figured it was time for a change.  So it called for a fresh coat of paint, a new bed, and a toy box.  I am in love with Ana White with her plans it makes it so easy to create that perfect piece of furniture.  I decided Red would be a nice accent color and the fabrics I used to make pillows are fun and playful but didn't want them to match.  The bird sign above the window was painted the same red as the dresser and finished off with vinyl birds.



Bookshelf we made for Makai's Birthday

Headboard & Bookshelf

I just love this cute little leather Chair

I painted the dresser to match with the Red in the room

2 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Looks great! What a wonderful room for a little boy to grow up in :)

Creative Raisins said...

Thank You Carrie, I just love the feeling in this room every time I walk past it.