Tuesday 3 April 2012

Liebster Award

After taking a little blogging break this week to spend time with my kids, I opened up my email to find that I was nominated twice for the Liebster Award.  

Thank you so much to both of you


&


What we are asked is to pass this award on to 5 amazing up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  How hard is that to find some amazing talent, not to hard at all. 

So I am passing this award to


Rob, Megan, Wynn, Amy and Chris are inspired by all the fabulous pins out there and put together their talents to create amazing projects, whether it be transforming a piece of furniture or into something new or refinishing a dresser into a showstopper. 


Karen is chalk full of knowledge and a willingness to do anything as she turns her house into a masterpiece and shares it with us every step of the way.


Jeanean Loves to share her beauty ideas amount other things, but I have to say my favorite part is her Sunday Confessions.  They are full of humor and reality of her daily life. 


Ange has a fantastic ability to upholster just about anything and makes it look easy.  She loves to create just about anything whether it be sewing or painting.  


Jen is a Canadian girl just like me and has a fantastic style.  Check out their home and see what she has done to make it beautiful.

To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.

2. Post the award to your blog.

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


3 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Congrats on your two awards! We appreciate you thinking of us for this. How fun!! Megan

Janean said...

Thanks so much! Im glad to see that my efforts at keepin real, are not in vain. I mean, I think Im hilarious, so Im glad you do too!! XOXO
Janean @howikeepsane.com

Seaside Interiors said...

Hey Lisa, apparently you are a popular gal, cause I just awarded you the Liebster award also ;) I guess that makes three awards! Congrats! Helen

www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com